Laksa Instant Noodles
Laksa gets the instant noodle treatment here, giving you a meal that comes together in less than 10 minutes. Just add water and coconut milk to our Laksa Kit, bring it to a boil, then plop in the instant noodles to cook for 2 minutes… and you’re done! If you have a few extra minutes to spare though, throw in some shrimps, beansprouts and a squeeze of lime for a jazzier, more elaborate affair. Either way, slurp away!
Laksa Instant Noodle
2 10 mins
- 1 Homiah Singaporean Laksa Kit (there are 2 kits per pouch)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 packs instant noodles, any brand
- 3-5 shrimps
- 2 oz. beansprouts
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- Pour the water into a medium pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add 1 Homiah Singaporean Laksa Kit. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- If using additional toppings, first add the shrimp to the broth and poach for 1 minute. Add in the beansprouts and simmer for another 2 minutes. Then, sieve out the cooked shrimps and beansprouts.
- Add the instant noodles into the broth and cook according to its packet instructions.
- When done, transfer the noodles into 2 bowls, the top with the shrimps and beansprouts, along with the cilantro and lime wedge.